Octopus Aquamarine Stone Ring
An alternative octopus aquamarine stone ring the octopus ring features X8 aquamarines scattered across a wave ring band. Cast into recycled 18ct gold.
The design on this modern ring make it a conversational point. The ring would make an ideal choice for a women looking for a designer piece to add to her jewellery box.
With its highlights of gold paired with tiny tubular setting, this chunky aquamarine band ring can be customise made with precious gemstone of your choice.
This octopus design ring was inspired by my love of the shoreline, the wave band with its ups and down styled to present life rich tapestry.
The wave design aquamarine stone ring can be partnered with our Multi gemstone rings each one locks into this ring effortlessly.
Suitable as an alternative bride wedding band or simply a right hand ring adding a hint of blue to your everyday style.
- The Aquamarine Band Measures 3.5mm And has A Round Profile
- Set with X8 natural aquamarines
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.