Solitaire Sapphire Stacking Rings
A cornflower blue solitaire sapphire stacking rings, teamed with two beautiful pave diamond curved ring bands.
This modern beauty features three ring in one, designed to be worn together or soaring solo. Versatile, minimal, and clean, the twinkling smooth bands hug the sapphire with twinkling elegance to create a modern timeless combination.
This stacking rings has tiny hand-stamped lines around the central stone, paired with two grain set diamond arched bands creating a dreamy look to a beautifully unique ring.
The cornflower blue stackable rings sapphire catch the light as it sparkles on the hand.Sapphires have their own unique meaning, honesty, sincerity, and faithfulness. Also the birthstone for September born babies this sapphire ring would suit a a modern bride, seeking a sustainable, and timeless piece!
Designed to be worn solo or teamed with our curved rings, the ring is a versatile modern take on classic design.This lust worthy jewel would make a thoughtful gift for birthdays or modern engagement ring.
Due to the versatile nature of this ring, our customers often purchase one to mark a special occasions and continue over years to acquire the full set.
- Sizes K to Q - Band Width: 2.0mm
- Diamonds (0.22ct ctw) |
- Sapphire (0.38ct)
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.