Solitaire Diamond Ring Set
As unique as it is classic, the solitaire diamond ring set are designed with sleek sophistication in mind.
One lush diamond solitaire center stone (0.25 ct) is elegantly set onto a smooth round band.The complementing nesting diamond rings can be worn together or individually with the central solitaire ring.
One unique piece with three different looks to suit. Set with X14 SI diamonds 0.22st Carat Weight.Our stackable rings with twinkling diamonds wraps elegantly around the modern diamond ring, to create a modern timeless combination.
Simplicity at its finest. The three gold rings work in perfect harmony, representing an outward perspective of positivity. The stacking rings would make an ideal proposal ring, anniversary, or commitment ring.
The Diamond is also the birthstone for those born with an April birthday. Pair together or solo, the three in one rings allow you to have your cake and eat it!
Turned any which way the solitaire diamond ring is a mix of sparkles or layer it up with the nesting bands. A celebration of life’s greatest moments with a dramatic toss of glittering diamonds.
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.