Aquamarine Stud Earrings 9ct Gold
9ct gold aquamarine stud earrings make the perfect everyday earrings. Set with AAA brilliant-cut aquamarines into an almost invisible 2-claw setting.
Suitable for wearing forever and never taking off. The twinkling aqua gemstones can be worn in lobe, helix and cartilage piercings. 4mm in size the 9ct yellow gold aquamarine stud earrings are positioned onto screw back ear findings making them safe and secure.
Aquamarine is the birthstone for March birthdays and as you may know, it's considered a 'stone of courage. These aquamarine earrings would make an ideal gift for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, or simply as a treat for yourself.
You may like to pair the gemstone studs with our aquamarine heart necklaces and dainty rings perfect for sharing the love.
- Earring Size 4mm
- AAA Aquamarines
- Made from reycled gold
- Handmade in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.