Gold Feather Stud Earrings
A pair of 14ct gold feather stud earrings with measuring 0.6cm. Dainty and minimal the gold studs can be worn in varying ear piercings including, helix and cartilage.
Their etherial style make the perfect accessory for a playful everyday look.
The feathers hug with a golden glow.The gold stud earrings can be partnered up with sparkly earrings and hoops for a curated ear vibe.
An ideal treasured gift. Designed to be worn daily and never taken off! These delicate old feather stud earrings will become a beloved part of your jewelry collection and will be an aesthetically pleasing sign of your love, no matter the occasion.
- Made from 14ct Yellow Gold
- Size 0.6cm
- Push Back butterfly ear post
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.