9ct Gold Sapphire Stud Earrings
A minimal pair of 9ct gold sapphire stud earrings measuring 3mm with a two setting. Dainty and minimal the sapphire studs are have screw back ear fittings Adding a hint of blue sparkle these gems can be added to wedding day attire.
A sparkling drop of "something blue" its the perfect description for these beauties. The earrings can be paired with geometric style studs or worn solo. Either or, the sapphire stud earrings are our go to pair for adding a colour pop to the lobes.
Sapphires are the birthstone for September born babies. The dainty 9ct gold studs make a jewellery wardrobe essential for pairing with muted and patterned attire..
Handcrafted from recycled 9ct gold we think this perfect pair of sapphire stud earrings would make a meaningful gift for brides, loved ones or simply a gift to me from me!
- Measure 0.4cm Screw Back Ear Fittings
- Made from recycled gold
- Handmade in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.