Aquamarine Band Ring 18ct gold
An asymmetric five stone cluster aquamarine band ring in a contemporary frame set with natural aquamarines and cast into solid 18ct yellow gold band.
The tubular bezel setting on this piece completes its visual glory. Like a wave this ring wraps gracefully around the finger, fitting the wearer in snug elegance.
This asymmetric cascade ring is the perfect gift for any stylish beach goddess. With soft pastel blue hues, this 18ct gold aquamarine ring would make an ideal ring for a modern bride, seeking a sustainable, and timeless piece!
As the March birthstone the aquamarine and blue stones personify love, devotion, longevity, and vitality often used in engagement rings. This jewel is custom made to order in your size within 6 weeks.
The five stone cluster aquamarine ring, pairs perfectly with our contemporary ring bands. This ring pairs beautifully with our octopus and channel set ring bands. The asymmetric modern aquamarine ring can be customised with your favourite gemstone combination.
Our 18ct gold aquamarine ring and makes an exquisite cluster engagement ring or a fabulous right-hand ring alike. It is an ideal gift for birthdays, anniversaries, or simply as a treat for yourself.
- X4 Natural AAA Aquamarines (1.47ctw)
- Made from 18ct recycled gold
- Handmade in the UK
- Customise with your favourite gemstones
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.