Ocean Blue Tourmaline Ring
An oval blue tourmaline ring with a diamond set ring band set with a 9.6 X by 6.2mm (1.97ctw) gemstone and is complemented with X4 pave diamond set into the ring band. Handmade into 14ct white gold.
Turn the ring to its profile to find that the center stone is set in a bezel setting with tiny hand-stamped lines. around the central stone to create texture and offer maximum visual glory.
This one-of-a-kind ring wraps gracefully in snug elegance. Simple and classic, the oval tourmaline ring design has an east west orientation, delicately set with a pave lightly textured band. offering sparkle from all angles.
The seemingly floating gemstone stays close to you at all times, nearly resting on your finger.
A gemstone with a unique meaning the Tourmaline is believed to promote peace and harmony, considered to be a stone. With a blue hue the stone represent serenity, stability, and calmness.
The oval blue tourmaline ring can to complimented with our diamond bands and wedding rings each designed to stack together perfectly. Exuding modern charm with whimsical touches. Simple, elegant, timeless.
This white gold tourmaline would make a thoughtful engagement ring, anniversaries gift, or simply a treat for yourself.
- Made from recycled 14ct White Gold
- Blue Tourmaline 9.6 X by 6.2mm (1.97ctw)
- Handcrafted in the UK
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.