Halo Channel Set Diamond Eternity Ring 1.78 ctw
18ct gold yellow or white gold full channel set diamond ring set with 28 brilliant cut diamonds (1.78 carats) Brilliant and full of charm, dazzling brilliant round cut diamonds perfectly align in a channel set band
This channel set diamond band is a traditional anniversary gift, often given on the first anniversary as a reminder that the love expressed on the wedding day is everlasting and as a celebration of the time a couple has spent together in marriage.
A perfect wedding ring or anniversary gift, simple and classic, this diamond band blends with any and every wardrobe. This ring is custom made to order in your size please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery.
Channel set diamond wedding rings are stunning and unique, and they add a touch of elegance and luxury to any wedding.
This full channel set diamond band can be teamed with our diamond earrings and gold ring band each designed to stack with this ring.
A “forever piece” this pave-set ring goes with absolutely everything. This diamond band is perfect to stack or wear alone. A lux jewellery piece for everyday wear subtle yet elegant.
Size: Sizes N to Q - Ring Band 3.5mm | Diamond X28 VSI colour H to G (1.78 carats)
For more information on ring sizing, see our sizing guide here
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.