Dainty Solitaire Diamond Ring
A handmade past, present, and future dainty solitaire diamond ring with two accent diamonds in a grain setting positioned into a lightly textured ring band. Cast into 18ct white, rose or yellow gold.
The simple design features a central solitaire with X2 complimenting diamonds to represent. A past, present, and future where each stone represents a piece of your relationship. One stone for a couple's history, one for their current commitment, and one for their excitement about the many years to come.
A thoughtful gift for an anniversary, engagement, or special birthday. This dainty ring is ideally suited for a woman who values sustainability and charm alongside an equal appreciation for quirky and whimsical touches.
Delicately handcrafted with ethically sourced precious stones. Elegantly set with three stones to represent the past, present and future journey. Wrapped up in a sparkling bundle of glittering diamonds.
Charming and twinkly, a gold ring for a romantic bride who appreciates whimsy detailing with a meaningful message. Adding a hint of classic flair this adorable solitaire ring can be paired with our textured ring bands and makes a sparkling addition to any jewellery box.
- Size: Sizes K to T
- Ring Shank 2mm
- Diamond - Approx (0.18ctw)
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.