Diamond Solitaire Ring 18ct Gold
Bezel set diamond solitaire ring with a smooth gold band and tiny hand-stamped lines around the central stone to create texture.
Handmade in recycled 18ct white, rose and yellow gold.A unique proposal ring or a gift for special birthdays, anniversaries, or simply as a treat for yourself.
The detailed bezel setting creates a dreamy look, hand crafted with and ethical round diamond (0.25ct).This shiny gold bezel set diamond solitaire ring was designed with sleek sophistication in mind.
The lush diamond center stone is elegantly set onto a smooth round band. The central stone gives off understated, cool vibes.
Diamond is also the birthstone for those born with an April birthday, designed with a delightful combination of understated simplicity, a classic twist with a sweet sparkle.
Designed to be worn solo or teamed with our curved and stacking gold bands, this diamond solitaire ring is a versatile modern take on classic design.
This Bezel set diamond solitaire ring is an ideal proposal, anniversary, or commitment ring fitting the wearer in snug elegance.
This ring is custom made to order in your ring size within 5 weeks.
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.