Leaf Climber Earring 9ct Gold
A single 9ct gold vine leaf climber stud earring immortalised into 9ct yellow gold. The ear climber measures 2cm by 0.8cm positioned onto screw-back ear post.
This vine earring has been hand-carved with miniature detailing, perfect for a nature-loving gal. Suitable for helix, cartilage, and lobe ear piercings.
We love partnering the vine leaf climber stud earrings with nature themed jewellery, leaves, florals and a hint of sparkle. Hand-carved with a tiny branch and two leaves this piece symbolises new beginnings (can be place in the left or right ear).
Accented with realistic leaf detail and branch detail, the 9ct gold climber stud earring can be teamed with our ivy leaf, and flower stud earrings for a nature-curated ear.
A thoughtful gift for a fun loving women with a playful sense of style and a love of botanical jewellery.
- Size 2cm by 0.8cm
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.