Scattered Diamond Huggie Hoop 14ct Gold
A pair of 1.2cm scattered diamond huggie Hoop earrings with X14 diamonds 0.22 Carats ) Made from 14ct yellow gold.
Suitable for lobe and cartilage helix piercings, with an easy click fitting. Designed to comfortably fit any piercing.
Constructed from 14 carat gold, these hoop earrings boast clusters of shimmering diamond facets, which maximise their light reflecting properties. Stylish and versatile, these earrings provide an eye-catching look alone or when layered with other huggie hoops and studs.
Beautifully adorned with scattered diamonds, these 14ct gold huggie hoop earrings are an ideal present for any special occasion or simply an indulgent treat.
- Size 1.2cm
- Pair X14 Diamonds - 0.22 Carats
- Crafted in recycled 14ct gold
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.