Green Amethyst Silver Ring
A green amethyst silver ring with a bezel setting and a faceted round 6mm center stone handmade in recycled sterling silver.
This modern bezel set ring is highlighted by a frame of the tiny silver line detailing to accentuate the central green amethyst gemstone. Please note this ring is custom made to order in your size within 3 weeks.
Green Amethyst is one of nature’s most beautiful coloured semi-precious gemstones. Amethyst is also the February birthstone and a timeless favourite for its pastel green colour.
The effortless finger coverage makes this a beautiful ring on its own. It can be paired with a variety of silver bands for a more statement look
This green amethyst silver ring would make an ideal gift for birthdays, anniversaries, or simply as a treat for yourself.
- Size:Sizes K to T - Ring Band 2.5mm
- 6mm Amethyst
- Handcrafted in recycled sterling silver
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.