White Gold Aquamarine Engagement Ring
18ct white gold aquamarine engagement ring with a modern silhouette and five natural aquamarines (1.47ctw). A unique aqua beauty with tubular setting, giving this piece the modern contemporary vibe we love so much.
It's like a delightful peek at the treasure chest of your dreams, where the most precious jewels await! This unique asymmetric 5-stone gleaming band is made for someone who craves pastel hues with bright sparkle!
Featuring all the right character traits, including a contemporary frame and five natural aquamarines set into a solid 18ct yellow-gold band. Rare and treasured for its soft blue glow, aquamarine is a gem that captures the colour - and the heart - of many.
Our white gold aquamarine ring makes an exquisite engagement ring or a fabulous right-hand ring alike. It is an ideal gift for birthdays, anniversaries, or simply as a treat for yourself.
Our jewellery is hand crafted in the UK using traditional jewellery techniques by our small team. This ring is custom made to order in your size within 6 weeks.
This white gold aquamarine ring can be custom-made with your favourite gemstone and metal finish.
An exquisite cluster engagement ring or a fabulous right-hand ring alike. It is an ideal gift for birthdays, anniversaries, or simply as a treat for yourself.
- Size:Aquamarines (1.47ctw)
- Sizes K to R - Round Ring Band 3
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.