White Gold Wide Band 10mm
10mm white gold wide band cast into recycled 18ct white and white gold. This ring band is also available in 3mm and 5mm widths.
With maximum finger coverage in mind this piece has smooth rounded edges and a gleaming surface. Breaking the mold of a traditional men’s and women's wedding bands
Both stylish and comfortable this white gold wide band can be worn solo, or stacked with engagement and promise rings.
This organic wedding band series features a hammered surface that adds a hand-crafted touch to a traditional wedding band. Simple and understated, the time-worn surface adds just a bit of rustic charm to a traditional wedding band.
This white gold wide band 10mm would make an ideal statement wedding ring, or right-hand ring alike. All of our gold rings are handmade in the UK using traditional jewellery techniques by our small team
This statement piece can be teamed with our coordinating gemstone ring bands all designed to stack with this ring. This Band is made to order with 5 weeks
Size: 10mm Wide Ring Band
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.