Willow Twig Diamond Ring 18ct Gold
Sparkling willow twig diamond ring with the sweetest story to tell! Cast into 18ct white, rose or yellow gold this band measures 3mm at its widest point and host X 10 diamonds (0.22-carat weight) - color/clarity: (G TO H) SI
The perfect everyday diamond band to wear alone or stacked with treasured jewels, this simple sparkling piece was cast from a tiny tree branch. This band is custom made to order in your ring size within 4 to 6 weeks.
The twig diamond ring was chosen as a symbol for the heart as it bends but doesn’t break. This diamond branch is accented with nots and texture, set with a row of 10 diamonds to remind us of all the sweet things nature offers.
This woodland ring can be worn as a half eternity band teamed with sparkles and branchy textures. We have a tradition of creating beautiful fine jewellery, and luxury accessories, We believe in making timeless pieces that can be passed down through generations.
This diamond twig wedding ring can be teamed with our coordinating bands and nature themed engagement rings. This half-eternity ring or twig wedding ring would make an ideal gift for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, or simply as a treat for yourself.
- FREE DELIVERY | We offer Free Standard Delivery on all orders over £100 delivering to the UK
- STANDARD DELIVERY | Our standard delivery charge is £3.50. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days when delivering to the UK
- ROYAL MAIL TRACKED 24hr | We offer a next day service for £4.95 for orders placed before 3pm when delivering to the UK.
We hope that you love your jewellery, however, if you’re not happy or the item(s) is not what you ordered we can organise a refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 30 days from the date of purchase.
The following items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Personalised items that are custom made i.e. engagement & wedding rings and initials and birthstone jewellery, as they are unique (made to your requirements) and therefore cannot be re-sold
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on all earrings (unless faulty)
- Sale Items (unless faulty)
- See our full returns policy here
At Amulette we are part of something much bigger and more important than ourselves and we have a heartfelt desire to drive change.
- All of my jewellery designs are made from recycled gold or silver and handcrafted in London UK.
- Precious gemstones and diamonds following ethical practices and policies under the Kimberley process. These are handpicked from my gemstone supplier in London.
- My packaging is designed to be earth-friendly and help you reuse it responsibly. The FSC® mark guarantees that all materials come from an FSC® forest, where no more wood is cut down than the forest can reproduce.